I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues





Previous Posts





Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

``Wish I May, Wish I Might``  

Friday, December 01, 2006

in no particular order:
  • new guitar
    (thanks to my old books!)


  • my very own ITALIAN driver's license


  • a new job that pays WELL


  • MacBook Pro


  • Italian Passport


  • Be there for Allen's wedding.
    (Didn't make it. Whattashame.)


  • South Border to play in Milan! :)


  • South Border to play in EUROPE... Again! :)


  • Go to a BoyzIImen and U2 concert and have front-row seats!


  • Nokia Black N97


  • guitar/drum/voice lessons
  • (I don't want na muna)


  • tennis lessons
    (I don't want na muna din)


  • Beauty and the Beast DVD


  • a male gay best-friend :-)


  • Nicholas Sparks - "The Notebook"


  • Mitch Albom - "Tuesdays with Morrie"
    (got this on ebay! haha!)


  • Bob Ong's -Bakit baliktad magbasa ng libro ang mga pilipino
    (thanks to Tita Meths)


  • a dark room


  • a pet
    (Yay to Andromeda "ANDI" Winterstarr!)


  • a pug
    (I got a Shih Tzu, next on my list is either a German Shepard, English Bulldog, or Pug.)


  • Canon eos 350d
    (I got myself a 400d instead! actually t'was a gift, hehe.)


  • Paulo Coelho -The Alchemist


  • Poste Italiane pre-paid credit card
    (thanks to summer job!)


  • The Secret DVD
    (I have na. Thank you. Ü )


  • Ally McBeal complete DVD collection


  • Will and Grace complete DVD collection


  • Friends complete DVD collection


  • a vacation to somewhere cold


  • Al Gore's - An Inconvenient Truth DVD
    (Need to watch it soon. Procrastinating!)


  • someTHING new to keep me busy


  • Get RICH, haha!



Yes, I AM HIGH MAINTAINANCE! ;)
Deal with it!


Last edited 06/2k8.

Labels: , ,



     


|* *| listened at 8:57 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for ``Wish I May, Wish I Might``