I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

10/10/10  

Sunday, October 10, 2010

For us, 10/10/10 was a great family day.. We haven't had a family day like this in a fairly long time since someone's always missing. It was also mine and Mamma's birthday celebration with the siblings and their families. Love, love, love.

By the way, in case someone cares... I want to get married on 12/12/12. :-)
Since I have a feeling I won't tie the knot on 12/12/12, 12/12/14 and 12/12/15 are also fine, but not 12/12/13. I don't like how these numbers combine. Haha.

Labels: , ,



     


|* *| listened at 10:59 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for 10/10/10