I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Coca-Cola Cupcakes.  

Saturday, October 09, 2010

This didn't turn out so well. Actually it was awful. The cupcakes were hard, and gummy, and flat, and sticky, and probably inedible (I say probably 'cause no one had the courage to take a bite, haha!).

IMG_2289

IMG_2291

I have no photo of the cupcakes after they entered the oven because I was really disappointed about the outcome.




Labels: ,



     


|* *| listened at 12:14 AM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Coca-Cola Cupcakes.