I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

First try at Baking.  

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I am not good with giving instructions, or explaining how things should be done, this is why most times I just do things by myself. But I'm pretty good with following instructions, and reading maps. Hah!

So... I'll let the photos do the talking.

Cheesecake with feathered Strawberry.


Crushed crackers:
IMG_1970

Buttered and freezered crust:
IMG_1975

Filling mixed:
IMG_1978

Processed Strawberry:
IMG_1979

Filling poured.
The Strawberry was supposed to stay on top, then feathered, but it sank.
So, I just stirred the jam with the filling, hehehe.
IMG_1980

Fresh from the oven and off to the fridge:
IMG_1987

Here's a slice, notice the red dots? Strawberries!
IMG_2038

It doesn't look so good, but promise it tastes better than how it looks. :-)


Labels: ,



     


|* *| listened at 1:18 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for First try at Baking.