I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

When You Know, You Know.  

Friday, August 06, 2010


"It took one look and forever laid out in front of me..."***



If we stood face-to-face when we had the chance, I feel that I couldn't have stopped myself from telling you we are meant for each other. Forget the fact that it was the first time, and so far the only time. Forget the fact that we don't personally know each other. Forget the fact that you probably fancy someone else. I know what I know, and I feel what I feel. Fate has its ways. Destiny will prevail. You are mine, and I am yours. We are meant for each other.


"I take one step away but I find myself coming back to you.."***


I think about you, and me. I think about a future where there could be "Us". But then I realize, maybe there will never a be a future when I can finally say "Us" instead of "You" and "Me". Maybe that's how things are supposed to be — "Me", "You", and no "Us". Maybe it is better that way.

I convinced myself.

I started to feel relieved, then sadness sinked in.

Then I felt you. I don't know how, but I felt you. I know it's you, because some things you just know. My heart starts to beat stronger, skipping a beat. I am high. I am in ecstacy. I am yours.


"Now I know that I know not a thing at all, except the fact that I am yours.."***


Yes, I am yours. And before we know it, you will be mine. You don't question Destiny, you have to have faith in Fate. So many things I know nothing, and uncertain about. But one has to believe, and I am a believer. You are mine, and I am yours. No questions asked, no reasons needed. We live for the future, and the future is "Us".


We are meant to be.




*** Lines from (one of my favourite) Parokya Ni Edgar's (song) "One And Only You (a.k.a. Your Song)".





Labels: , , , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 11:58 PM  
2 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for When You Know, You Know.
I was feeling sad today. I went to your blog.

KUMI — At lalo ka namang nalungkot? Hehehe.
Hope you're feeling better na. :-)