I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

LUSH.  

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

This morning, my friend asked me to go with her to check out LUSH, and see what the hype is all about. I've always been a L'Oreal/The Body Shop kind of girl, but I read about LUSH on one of the blogs I've been reading for years, and the blogger talked good about it, kaya go naman ako!

Lush produces and sells a variety of handmade products, including face masks, soaps, bath bombs, bubble bars, hand and body lotions and hair treatments.

Lush uses fruit and vegetables, essential oils, and safe-synthetic ingredients in all products produced. In addition to not using animal fats in their products, they are also against animal testing and perform tests solely with volunteers instead. *


Here's what I got:

Dream Cream - € 17.95

06072010369

06072010366

06072010367
LUSH uses 100% recycled plastic pots. When you bring 5 empty containers in one of their shops, you get a free fresh face masks. Yay!

06072010368
And I love when everything has an expiration date! Double Yay!

I've been using Victoria's Secret Garden Strawberries and Champagne Hydrating Body Lotion for years, and it's been great, especially since I don't get that sticky feeling I used to get when I used Dove for a week because I ran out of "Strawberries and Champagne". There's no way to buy them here, and I still don't know why they don't sell it here. Dream cream is a body (hands & feet) cream which I plan to use at night, right before I go to bed. Let's see if it'll do wonders. :-P

06072010373



Ocean Salt - € 10.95

06072010372


Scrub made from grapefruit infusion, lime oil, fresh avocado butter, coconut fat, sea salt, and Vodka. Use once a week.

06072010370

06072010371

06072010375
It actually smells good, I'm not sure if it's the lime or the Vodka. Hehehe.

06072010376


*From Wikipedia

Labels: , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 11:32 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for LUSH.