I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Learn To Ask.  

Friday, May 28, 2010

Ask, and you shall receive.

Sometimes, we want something so bad that we just frantically work, and do everything we can to have it. We make things difficult for ourselves. Sometimes, I think that most of us feel like we can have everything we want by working exhaustingly until we have what we want, and do not like the idea of having to thank someone for it. But you know, some times all you have to do is ask.




The next day, I woke up to this:

IMG_2052


IMG_2053

God is good.

Labels: , , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 2:06 AM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Learn To Ask.