I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Papà!  

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Pà!
We still miss you so much!
You will forever be loved, and remembered.
Continue watching over us. ♥ ♥ ♥


Pà and me



Pà made me feel his presence with the cold breeze on a supposedly day of spring.. This is something between me and Papà because he knows how I love the cold. While in the afternoon the sky cried because Raimondo Vianello died.

Labels: , ,



     


|* *| listened at 10:43 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Papà!