I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Pen And Paper.  

Saturday, March 13, 2010

When my brother told me he loves me, I rested my head on his shoulder. When I heard him say "Love you", inside me I panicked. I didn't know what to say, okei, of course I knew what to say, but for some reason my lips won't say it.

I don't know, I find it hard to say "I Love You". I don't remember saying "I love you" or "I love you too" once. I write it, but I think I've never said it. I'm not a verbal person, I like hugs, and cuddling, and small notes, but that's about it.

I may find it really hard to say "I love you", and it's probable that you may never hear me say it, but when I write "I love you" or "I love you too", I mean it, I always do.

Labels: , , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 11:04 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Pen And Paper.