I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Pilipinas, when?  

Saturday, March 13, 2010

One of my brothers, who lives in the US with his family, came here for Kuya Saldy's funeral. It has been 10 years since they last saw each other. Everyone knows that Papà wanted me to move and live in the US, he says I'll have a better future and more opportunities in the land of milk and honey. I was planned to move to the US in 2006, but Papà died a year before so the plan did not push through. Last year, around Christmas season (after more than a year of thinking), I decided to come back here, work (seriously) for at least a year to save some, apply to have a Filipino citizenship, and move back to Pilipinas.

The whole time Kuya was here, he's been convncing me to move to the US instead, and stay with him and his family, until I can live on my own. And I kept on convincing him that I'll be fine and hopefully will make it in the Philippines, and if all things fail, I can always go back here to Italia. The thing is... He succeeded and convinced my siblings, and some of my relatives that moving to the US is the better choice.

Pilipinas, mauudlot ka na naman ba?



P.S.
I would like to thank everyone for the prayers, the thought, the messages, and for "being with us" in this time of grief. We really appreciate it very much. We would like to let you know that the family and I are feeling much better now.

Labels: , , , , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 12:41 AM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Pilipinas, when?