I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Goodbye, Kuya.  

Monday, March 01, 2010

One of my brothers, Saldy Del Rio Sarmiento, passed away last February 28, 2010.

He leaves behind a wife, his beloved daughter, his brothers and sisters, uncles & aunts, and friends.

May you rest in peace. Say "Hi" to Papà for all of us down here. =)
You will be missed, and you will forever be loved and remembered. ♥

Labels:



     


|* *| listened at 6:06 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Goodbye, Kuya.