I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

K24/7 as R&B Artist Of The Year!  

Monday, March 22, 2010


Please vote for K24/7 as R&B Artist Of The Year at the Philippine Hip-Hop Awards.
Show your love! You can vote every hour. Thank you!

http://www.philippinehiphopawards.tk/



Edit - March 23, 2010

This is (most) probably the last time I'm promoting this thing. I don't like it when competition starts to get violent. (-_-")

I hope people will calm down a little, as I understand the top 5 will get nominated, right? So, seriously, there's no need to hate on others. Other people has the right to vote too you know, just like you and me.. If the nominee they're rooting for catches up, just vote for K24/7 again and again, and again, and stop hating. :-)

Labels:



     


|* *| listened at 11:04 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for K24/7 as R&B Artist Of The Year!