I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Heart Over Head, or Head over Heart?  

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sometimes, having too many options to choose from is just as hard as not having any.

Everyone is telling me to think about my future, but when will I get the chance to start thinking about my present? I want to live in the moment. I've never done that before.

Labels: , ,



     


|* *| listened at 12:58 AM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Heart Over Head, or Head over Heart?