I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

To Die Of A Broken Heart.  

Tuesday, May 04, 2010


Only few people believe that someone could actually die of a broken heart, and I'm one of those few people. Most people say I'm just being too sentimental.. Well... My friend's dog, who she left in Peru last year, just died. According to the vet. the dog died of a broken heart.. So sad. :-(

I'm now worried for my Andi. When I talked to Andi's vet. about leaving her behind when I travel so that I could spare her the trauma of long, exhausting flights, the vet. told me that my dog would definitely prefer the long exhausting flight than to be left behind and not spend time with me for a long time. And now this. I don't want her to get sick because she's going to be too sad when I leave without her. :-(

Labels: , ,



     


|* *| listened at 7:17 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for To Die Of A Broken Heart.