I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

End Of Book Hunt.  

Monday, July 05, 2010

As promised my hunt for books continued today. I went to, again, 3 bookstores.


On to the first where I bought nothing..

05072010350

05072010351

Okei, Haruki Murakami's "The Wind-up Bird Chronicle" was is on my list, but I got scared on how THICK it is. I need to know if I'll like Murakami first, before I invest on his books. :-P

But I found this, and decided that if I don't find any other way to get my hands on the English version of this book I'll have to buy this, also because it's on sale.

05072010352
Spuntnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami in Italian.


Second bookstore, still no luck on getting my hands on anything...

05072010349


... but at least they let me order one of the books I'm looking for, Murakami's "Sputnik Sweetheart".

05072010360


Third and last bookstore, I finally found One day by David Nicholls.

05072010358

05072010354


AND, The Diary of a Young Girl: The Definitive Edition. It was calling me, because it was on sale. :-P

05072010356

05072010357


For some reason, there's no way to order "Chasing Lightnings" by Rachel York, and they have no idea who she is. I guess this means... Off to Ebay I go... :-)

All in all, I spent €36.80 for 4 books. For now, my book hunt ends. Will buy books next month na ulit. :-)


Good night everyone! To whoever wants, I'll see you in my dreams! :-)

Labels: ,



     


|* *| listened at 11:12 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for End Of Book Hunt.