I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Motivate Yourself, Make Your Day A Good Day.  

Monday, July 19, 2010

Today, Monday, I just decided to stay home. Cancelled all appointments and moved everything that needs to be done on Wednesday. I wanted to motivate myself, try to convince myself and the Universe that Tuesday will be a great day.

I stayed in bed until around lunch time, which, for me, means around 2PM. I got up, had lunch, showered, read a book, went back to bed, and watched the television. Before I could do more of doing nothing (ano daw? Hehehe.), it's 9PM already. I'll skip dinner, watch some DVD, or maybe read a book.. I don't know yet.

But this, I'm sure of, before I go to bed, I will tell myself, the Universe, and whoever is listening, that tomorrow I will get things done, it'd be a good, good, day. Thankyouverymuch.

Good night, and great dreams!

Labels: ,



     


|* *| listened at 9:36 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Motivate Yourself, Make Your Day A Good Day.