I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

My One-liner #2 : Someday Will Be Perfect.  

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tonight, while walking Andi, a plane passed by. Funny how of all the people I know, you came to mind.

"The day you come to be a part of my life is the day everything becomes perfect."



Labels: ,



     


|* *| listened at 12:24 AM  
2 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for My One-liner #2 : Someday Will Be Perfect.
omg who? kinikilig ako grabe. ano ba! tas yung tugtog pa kasi. wii. wow. who is this person! dapat kwento mo yan sa handwritten reply mo :D

Hahahaha. Ako na nagpa-kilig sa sarili ko, wala kasing magpa-kilig eh, hahaha. Chos!

Di ba... Mas magaganda talaga mga lumang kanta, mas tagos. =P