I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Doggie Cake!  

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Because it's so hard to find anything that's both for dogs, and would not cost me an arm, (or at least a finger), I baked the cake for Andi, my shih tzu who turned 2 yesterday, by myself.


IMG_2101

IMG_2105

IMG_2114

IMG_2116
Keep refrigerated.

Of course, you don't let your adorable dog finish the whole cake in one sitting. It took Andi about 5 days to finish this one. I only gave her one serving a day. :-)

Labels: , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 1:16 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Doggie Cake!