I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

One Of The Boys.  

Monday, January 17, 2011

Last year, while on vacation in the Philippines. Me and 4 (3 guys, 1 girl) other friends were drinking beer, talking about how (and why) men cheat on their partners, after having dinner, at our place.

Me: Nagwo-worry na sila (my family) na wala pa akong boyfriend.
GuyFriend: Tumigil ka dito (sa Pilipinas), wala pang isang taon may bofriend ka sigurado, kung gusto nila pede din na magka-baby ka na. Malilibog mga tao dito eh.

Other girl friend and I already laughing out loud.

GuyFriend: Hindi nga, totoo. Kami nga nagpro-proteksyon lang kasi ayaw ko pa magpa-kasal at magka-baby eh.

Male Cousin/Friend: Tang*nang 'to! (to Guy Friend)

Most times, I feel like my guy friends forget I'm actually a(n) (innocent) girl.

Labels: , , , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 10:18 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for One Of The Boys.