I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

The Torture Of The News That Continues.  

Friday, March 04, 2011

I looked at the words.
I stared at them.
I stared hard. I stared as if I wanted those words scratched off. I stared at those words the way I stared at your face. The way I used to, yes, I used to stare at your face.
The intensity, the fire, the hurt.

The incertainty of it all has evolved into something certain.
The Certainty, the Truth, the Love.
Your happiness, my calmness.

Love has come for you, embrace it with all you've got. Pain came and touched me; I shall brace myself. I will cry, I will dwell, I will weep.
But I am not saddened, no I am not. I feel no hatred. I feel calmness, contentment, for love has come and touched you.

I wish you well. I wish the sun would shine brightly for you. I wish the stars would twinkle and make you see every thing as magical as it really is. The breeze will never be too cold, unless your heart desires it. I wish you well, with all of my heart, and with all that I am. Love has come for you to embrace, and it is yours to keep. I wish you love that gets stronger each day. I wish you contentment. I wish you happiness. Oh yes, I wish you well.

Labels: ,



     


|* *| listened at 1:06 AM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for The Torture Of The News That Continues.