I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

The Post X'mas.  

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Okei, How's everyone? How did your holidays go? I won't talk about mine... because mine was boring... haha! I saw that almost everyone was making a recap of their 2006... Well, I won't.. hehe! I think my 2006 was neither the best nor the worst.. It was the year 2006.. just that.. no more, no less.

Anyway, I read tita bing's entry, Leaving 2006, Welcoming 2007, with Questions, I was so tempted to do the exact same thing and actually, I've already copied-pasted the questions and was starting to mentally answer the questions when I reached a particular question and decided to just forget about the whole thing.. haha!

Holiday's almost over... Just one more to go... L'epifania, then back to school. And back to being tortured. hehehe.

I read the Xmas Stocking, and realized that most people wished for love-related stuffs.. Just to let you all know, I am single by choice. And no, I don't want a boy-friend at the moment. My life's still too messy and too mellow-ala-soap-opera-dramatic.. So, no, I don't need and I don't want to add someone else to my family's life's drama. At least, not yet. ;p

The Gersar post: And let there be light...
SB post: Premier Filipino band performs in front of an intimate crowd

Labels: , , , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 11:27 PM  
3 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for The Post X'mas.
hi sis new na poh blog koh pakichange nalang poh yung url ng site koh http://lhadymitch.angelic-pink.net/claire thank you..

di ba sa mga soap-opera eh may mga leadingmen din ;) kahit extra-extra lang, alang talent fee heheheh!

umpisa ng taon, nakakatamad pati tuloy bahay ko di maayos-ayos kaya muntik ng masunog ^(°I°)^

wish muna kita ng magandang simula para sa taong 2007! praktis muna ako ng songs para sa January 06, mamasko este mamalimos pala mga kids para sa mga indigents sa India :)

hey, din!
i received the pack already!
thank you!!! =)

they're as sweet as you.. ;)

ate & bea, also say thanks!

have a good year ahead!

xoxo!