I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!  

Saturday, March 17, 2007

I don't have much time in my hands to blog at the moment.. I have my Italian Lit. exam next week and I have to study every single detail about Mr. Alessandro Manzoni and all his works. And yes, I want to shoot myself now.

But before I disappear from the face of the earth blogosphere and lock myself in the house to study, I would like to say...


Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to LHEN, GINO and to KUYA.
I wish you all the best things that this complicated life has to offer.
Go out. Party Hard. Pig out. Drink a lot. Have a blast!
And Be Safe.
xoxo

Labels: , ,



     


|* *| listened at 12:50 AM  
3 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!
good luck ah. yakang taka mo yan :))

Bless you sa exam mo Din!

uhum, baka mainlab ka na kay Mr. Manzoni ha! heheheh

happy bday na lang sa mga celebrator ;)