I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Dindin: Spinster!  

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oooppsss... I know stupid title.

A friend's friend got married.. One more name scratched off the single's list.
We (me & Judith) were invited to the wedding reception.
I felt so sorry for Judith when everyone was bombarding her with questions about when she intend to tie the knots. Thank goodness, I was not a family friend. I already have too much people telling me that I should get myself into a serious relationship and maybe I should start thinking about my future... (My married future.) Oh, please! I'm in my early 20's... Leave me alone! hahaha! Na sa calendario pa ako! hahaha!

Sayang! Akala ko ligtas na ako.. while enjoying the dessert.
Bride's best friend: And you? When do you plan to get married?
Din-Din: When I will finally find that one person that can convince me and that can make me feel it's okei to leave everything and everyone behind for him. BUT won't ask me to do so. That one person who can make me choose HIM over anything and anyone else. AND won't ask me to choose. (oh di ba?!)
Bride's best friend: Aahhhh.. Good Luck!

Hahahahahaha! Ang sama! Hehehe.

I suddenly remember that scene from Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, the one where she had a vision of her gravestone reading: "Bridget Jones: Spinster".

Ngek.



Congratulations to the newly weds!

Labels: , , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 10:15 PM  
2 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Dindin: Spinster!
asus! kahit nga iyong may mga kasintahan na di pa rin masisiguro na magkakatuluyan ...

ang pag-aasawa ay di naman talaga
maplaplano, minsan tadhana ang nakikialam :D parang magnanakaw na darating na lang kung kailan di inaakala ;)

enjoy mo lang single-life! sa panahon ngayon di na rin uso ang kasal eh ... ooppsss, sa amin pala kc mas mahal ang kumawala, hahahah!

AHA! i knew it... YOU ARE scared of becoming a "matandang dalaga!" ahahahaha!