I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Secrets Revealed...?  

Saturday, February 10, 2007

This is sis lyka's utos. hehe.

Ok.. so I'm supposed to share 5 secrets (or more) then pass this on to 5 bloggers.

Hmmm...

hhhhhhmmmmm...

hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm...

After almost 30 mins. (of what seemed like 2 hrs.) of thinking.. I've finally come to the conclusion that it's hard for me to think of secrets. You see, I am NOT a secretive person. I am reserved, which from my point of view is 100% different from being secretive. (I know that if you look it up in a dictionary.. it'll probably have the same meaning.) The thing is, if you ask me questions, I'll give you answers. Its only a matter of asking the right questions, to get the right answers.

But I guess I'll have to give it a try anyway. So, here it goes...
  1. SPICE UP YOUR LIFE.
    • way back in elementary 'till i was in 2 year high (i think).. i was a spice girls fan.

  2. SPANKING THE MONKEY.
    • i found out that there's a female version of "spanking the monkey", only when i was in 3rd year high, when my guy best friend made me & 2 other friends watch the american pie.

  3. I'M THE MAN AND/OR THE POK-POK.
    • i've always had more guy friends than girl friends and i was a lot more closer to my boy cousins than my girl cousins. when i was little one of my uncles enjoyed describing me as "his tomboy niece". when i entered the teenage life... i was then nicknamed "pok-pok" by girls who wanted to ask me to help them be noticed by one of my friends but realized that i WON'T because they were bitchy rude to me months ago. haha!
        • one time, back in HS, someone who thought i was trying to steal her boyfriend for one of my girl friends also called me a "langgaw", dahil tuwing nakikita daw nya ako sa labas ng classroom eh iba-ibang grupo ang kasama ko. nung una, medyo hindi ko yon na gets... i was like, "anong koneksyon ng langgaw?", then i was told na parang langgaw daw kasi palipat-lipat ng kalabaw na dinadapuan. hahaha! whatanimagination!

  4. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A BRIDGE.
    • with the reputation of being one of the boys and a "langgaw", i was often asked, by both guys and girls, to be the ever-so-reliable "bridge" also known as the "ilakad mo naman ako kay... person". honestly, i didn't know what i was doing.. or what i was supposed to be doing.. but whatever i did... i was good at it. if i asked a dollar for every person who asked me to be the "bridge", i'll now have a round-trip ticket to the philippines and don't have to worry about the damn fare.

  5. NO FILE ATTACHED.
    • i can't think of anything else to add. and for a timely secret (♥'s day is almost here! can you smell the hormones in the air?! haha!), i guess this will do. i'm afraid of the fact of being attached (well, actually not just romantically, but any kind of attachments! hehe). i've been thru constant changes for such a long time that change is the only permanent thing in my life (kung hanggang kelan, hindi ko alam). i know this has to end but for now.. i am fine with it. the mere idea of getting comfy and in any way attached to other people/things/places makes me shiver. bbbrrrr...
Yay! That's it. These "secrets" may sound mababaw to most of you.. but as I've said.. I really have no secrets. Pinag-pawisan na ako dyan! hehe.

Now, the easy part... hehe. If you guys are not THAT busy.. I'm passing it to:

Labels: , , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 10:49 AM  
6 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Secrets Revealed...?
kaya naman pala pareho ang wave lenght ng "kalokohan" natin ... cheers tayo sa #3 ;)

tatanggapin ko pa na sabihin tb ako than malandi! eto, eto rin ang gusto kong ilabas na siklet para malaman na ng iba kung bakeeet marami akong fafas hahahah!

hintayin ko na lang na mai-divorce ko si fafa blogger, humanda sila! :D

cheers! ;)
hehe.

cnu ba nakipag-divorce ikaw o c fafa B? hehe. magkano makukuha para sa monthly maintenance? haha!

ha ha...thanks for passing it to me....Now it's my turn to crack my head.....err.....will take some time...

Take care Babe...

din-din, censya na, ngayon lang nadalaw. i still have 4 posts na naka-line up. but will do this. will try cracking my head. pero di ba pag secret, di dapat sabihin? he he

tita BING

ok.. the meme can wait.. hehe.. :)
oo nga noh.. pag-sinabi inde na secret.. pero ok lang yun.. atin-atin lang... di natin papa-alam sa mga walang blog.. haha! ;)

tapos na ang meme. mission accomplished. punta ka sa www.samingwika.wordpress.com. :-)