I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Rainbow Colours.  

Saturday, January 06, 2007

warning: kung isa kang madaming arte sa buhay, go away & come again another day. ;-p


Yes, I am pro-premarital sex.

So? Yeah, big deal. Sue me! I think that's one of the reasons why most people either hate me or simply love me (no, in-betweens. hahaha!). Life's already hard without us complicating things, why find more things to complicate our complicated lives? (hehehe!) I'm being honest here, If a sixteen-year-old kid would ask my opinion about him (or her) wanting to have sex (oh, okei.. fine.. make love), I'd simply tell him the same old things I've been telling everyone else. First, THINK if you really feel and sure that you are ready for it. Second, don't EXPECT TOO MUCH... from yourself and from your partner, or you'll end up disappointed. It's okei to be scared. Third, USE a friggin' rubber protection, take your birth control PILLS (but of course, you have to check with your OB/GYN first)... It's okei to be PASSIONATE but be WISE. Don't be delusional. Love is NOT everything. Forth, think again, a 100 more times then a 100 more. If you think and FEEL that you are TRULY ready for it.. then GO. Who am I to stop you and tell you what you should or should not do? People who know me know that I am in favour of a lot of things that someone who grew up in a conservative country like the Philippines would normally opposed to (but as what most of you probably have already noticed I'm not even close to being normal... hahaha!).

I'm suddenly reminded of when an eight-year-long friend finally told me sya* is a bi, and when I said, "Oh? I thought you were gay! but hey.. at least, you're having the best of both worlds!", sya* was probably more shocked of my reaction than I was of kanyang** news. hahaha! Sa totoo lang, I wasn't shocked.. I was surprised but not shocked. Sya* was probably expecting something loud... a violent reaction.. Maybe, sya* thought I'd be bothered... I don't know maybe something scandalous... tipong gagawa ng eksena? hehehe.. Ang sa akin lang naman kasi kung saan ka masaya at wala kang natatapakan... Suportahan Ta Ka! ;) Though, I would have wanted to see the look on kanyang** face. haha!

Anyway, my "I'm really, really, really sorry" (oh, yan ha.. may public apology pa!) goes to those people who tried to call me yesterday afternoon/last night, hindi ko masagot ang tawag kasi may sermonang nagaganap nung mga oras na yon. Which brought me to blog about my being in favour of sex before marriage. A friend of a friend (I would like to emphasize that she is not my friend and that I don't like her. She was mean to me & my other friend. So, yes, I don't like her.) who came and gave me a visit yesterday is pregnant. Basta, long story short nag-meeting-meeting sila at na sermonan to the max ang babae... pumasok din sa eksena ang nanay-nanayan (sa totoong buhay, tita) nung lalake... yung nanay-nanayan isa pa ring nakaka-init ng ulo eh.. tama ba namang sabihan yung babae ng, "kasalan mo 'to lahat eh.. inakit mo pamangkin ko! you whore!" (ano ba tagalog sa whore? italiano kasi yung sermon eh...) pero anak ng tinapa (na kapatid ng ateng sirena?) di ba nakaka-init naman talaga ng ulo? Even if I don't like that girl... I somewhat felt the urge to say something and (in a way) stood up for her. Syempre, matapang... lugar ko eh.. sila ang dayo.. hahaha! No, seriously, people (especially old people) should always keep in mind that "it takes two to tango". I tell you, I'm sure that this girl did not rape and forced herself into his poor nephew (who, by the way, is 2 years older than the girl). I mean, there are better (and calmer and nicer) ways to tell this two that they did something that is not so okei.

You see this kind of things (and a whole lot of other stuffs) made me think that it is better to INFORM & teach the SAFE way to do it than to scare the hell out of these youngsters. Back when I was in highschool, I saw my schoolmates getting pregnant/getting someone else pregnant, be mums/dads at a young age, be single mums or forced to abort aborting and/or having to change or stop school. All because (well, of course, aside from the fact that they can't seem to control themselves, which is absolutely normal at that age) no one told them there are safe ways to do it. As I see it, sex (erm, love making) was, is and will always be a part of a long term relationship especially those in their late teens - early 30's. It's inevitable, (this is also one of the reasons why I don't believe that MUCH in long distance relationships, but that's another post story) sooner or later, you'd reach a point where carnal needs (desires) would... umm, what's the word? Haunt? Araise? Tempt? you. Yes, we can control ourselves, yun nga yung pinag-ka-iba natin sa mga animal, di ba? but only up to a certain point. Come on, let's face it, Tao lang tayo. And afterall, where did we descent from?

pag-ingles kasi masosobrang obvious kung sino eh. hahaha!
sya* = He or She.
kanyang** = His or Her.


The Gersar post: Lego-rrari
SB post: South Border back @ BB KINGS!

Labels: , , , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 11:57 PM  
18 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Rainbow Colours.
Aw, C'mon.. You're just saying that because YOU ARE PRACTISING PRE-MARITAL SEX.

Hypocrite.

pro marital sex din ako...

wow! lakas ng paputok mo ah ... gandang mag-comment sa post na ito ;)

sana madaan naman ang mga santa-santita dito, heheheh!

nakoh, noong nagbigay ako ng opinyon tungkol sa pagpapaliwanag sa mga bata kung saan nagmumula ang "babies" tinira ako (ang mahirap, patalikod ang gawa) ang pagka-FILIPINO ko etc... lalo na sa panahon ngayon, at sa mga katulad natin na may basehan sa pros & cons tungkol dito, napakalaking kahangalan na husgahan ang pagkatao dahil iba ang paniniwala!

maraming nagmamalinis jan lalo na sa Pinas, pero tingnan mo ... gaano karami ang mga teenage pregnancy, abortion, etc. sa atin? dito mo makikita ang epekto ;)

question lang ito ng pagiging RESPONSIBLE natin sa ating sarili at sa society!

sarap sanang tirahin ang mga pekeng apostolada pero di bagay sa kabakyaan ko, bagong taon ... magbabago na yata ako ng image para masaling ko ang mga conyo, heheh! ^(°I°)^

You think differently bec. you were born in Italy.

I pity your family.. poor them.

Anonymous

oh, wow.. was that a hate comment?? i think it's the first..

anyway.. fyi, (thou, i honestly think that it's definitely none of your business) i am NOT practising premarital sex... (and i never did) simply bec. i never felt i was ready for it plus i was never in a relationship that long to feel the need to satisfy my carnal wants! =p
and to feel that "urge" now, will be so wrong.. since i don't even have a boyfriend.

did you just call me a hypocrite?? if ever i find myself in a relationship, ready for sex and actually have sex, i'll let you know.. oh, wait.. you commented anonymously... right. way too easy..

kuya KNEEKO

ayos! kelan ang kasal? haha! =p

ate RACKY

abot sa new year! jan. pa naman eh.. hehe!

hindi dadaan mga yun dito... takot na lang nila sa'yo.. alam nilang andito ka eh.. hehehe.. ;)

baka ang gusto nila ituro sa mga anak nila... na ang mga babies ay dinadala ng mga cicogna hahaha!

SOBRANG mali naman yon.. this has nothing to do with us being filipinos, etc.. we're just being realistic.. iba na ang realidad ng mga bata ngayon compared nung mga bata pa "sila"... dapat marunong ka mag-move on at bumagay sa realidad na kina-gagalawan mo.. papà died at 68 and he agreed with what i just said (wrote)... napapag-halata tuloy na gina-gamit at pina-pa-andar natin ang utak natin.. ;)

hahaha.. nako ate.. wag ka na mag-paka conyo.. we love you just the way you are.. with all your kabakyaan and everything else.. :)

JOHN

yes, i was born in italy, but i grew up in the philippines... so, you see, where i was born has nothing to do with my convictions.

i probably just grew up with a diff. reality. or maybe i just have a "twisted mind". who knows?

Anonymous

oh, wow.. and yet again, another anonymous commenter... or it's probably still the same you...

i find it funny.. no, interesting how people who only have "bad" things to say leave comments anonymously..

you find the courage to say these things but not to leave your name or email/webpage?

well.. GO TO HELL, GET A LIFE, AS*H**E.. nah, just kidding (not really), everyone has the right to express and say what we feel we should.. so, it's ok.. don't pity my family.. they don't need it.. and they absolutely respect my opinions... instead, i pity yours... poor YOU.

hallo sis muzta na paxenxa na d masyado nakabisita sobrang bagal kc ng net eh kaya d makapag surf ng maayos...

i have the same stand as yours, you know, 'do it IF AND ONLY IF you're ready, esp the consequences, if any,' hehe.

but i dont want to label myself as a PRO, kasi ang dating naman, inaadvertise ko pa, yung tipong, "huy, mag-sex tayong lahat, okay lang!", hehe!

naiinis kasi ako, andaming nabubuntis ng wala sa oras, which is bad not only for the young parents, but for our country in general, andaming pinapalamon ng wala sa oras, hehe.

yung isang kapatid kasi ng Papa ko, si Tito ****, siya yung pinakamahirap sa kanilang mga magkakapatid, pero kamusta naman, sa 7 niyang anak, ang 3 niyang boys ay nakabuntis lahat nang hindi pa nakakatapos ng high school man lamang. tapos ni hindi man magtrabaho, painom-inom pa. tapos pag manganganak na ang 'asawa', hihingi-hingi ng pera. naku! grrr! hehe! pasensya na..

LHADYMITCH

okidoki lang sis! ;)
basta pag-butihin ang pag-aaral... hehehe..

REX

ay, teka.. I'M NOT SAYING... LET'S ALL HAVE SEX! hahaha!

when i say im pro premarital sex.. it doesn't mean that i'm okei with people jumping from one bed to another... syempre, dapat hindi ka pa-iba iba ng partner.. syempre, stable na din dapat yung relationship.. if you get that intimate with your partner, i am "assuming" na hindi kayo last week lang nag-kakilala.. hehehe.. and im also assuming that you love.. or atleast, respect your partner to the point na you want to protect her/him (and yourself).. thus, using a "rubber".

hindi ko alam sa inyo.. pero ako kasi, madami ako nakikita at naririnig na mga magulang na pilipino na "tinatakot" ang mga anak (pamangkin/apo) nila.. parang instead na ibukas nila yung mga mata nung mga bata at ipaliwanag yung mga pedeng maging consequences ng gagawin nila, eh lalo nila binubuhay yung curiousity nung mga bata or kaya naman parang pinapa-labas nila na "kasalanan". kaya imbes tuloy na lumapit or "humingi ng payo" sa mga nakaka-tanda yung mga bata eh.. patago nila ginagawa... lalo tuloy na "didisgrasya"...

ang akin lang naman kasi.. since, alam naman natin (kahit hindi natin aminin) na hindi mapipigilan or mawawala ang sex sa isang serious/long term relationship.. eh tanggapin na lang yung reality na yun at ituro ang mga pedeng maging resulta ng magiging desisyon nila.. imbes na pigilan at pag-bawalan at maging mga kunyaring "santa-santita" (as ate racky, puts it) na kaya karamihan eh natatakot ng magtanong sa kanila... eh hindi ba mas ok na ituro na lang "safe" way to do it?

by the way,
i am against teenage marriage... kahit nabuntis/naka-buntis pa ang kung sino mang pontio pilato (o pilata? hehehe.) kung yun ngang may mga edad na nag-papakasal minsan hindi pa tumatagal yun pa kayang mga nag-uumpisa pa lang "i-enjoy ang buhay"?? that's just not enough reason (it's not even the right reason, according to me) to get married.

ooppsss.. napa-haba.. hahaha! ;p

sabagay... youre right... kung ready ka na... then go. kung san ka masaya... suportahan taka!

ganun... yeh.parang ganun. masyadong ginagawang complicated ang complicated na kaya lalong nagiging super complicated....

whew!

Nice presentation for thye condoms. I remember the cutest one I ever received before. It was actually a gift from a friend who came home from japan...it was a Hello Kitty condom =)

JOCHIE

haha. adik! hehehe. =p

HANAGIRL

oohh.. hello kitty condoms! cool.

haha.