I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

On Friendster & MySpace.  

Saturday, January 20, 2007

FYI, I still have a week-long of being tortured at school.

Anyway, I've been receiving lots of bitchy messages on Friendster and MySpace.
I'm more of a Friendster person... Once in a blue moon, I'd add people even if I don't know them, most of the time, only to delete them after a few weeks. Almost everyone on my friend's list at Friendster are people I personally know and/or people I actually interact with (thru online messages, SMS, IM, e-mails, phone calls, etc. oh, and yes, even blog comments! haha!) or a friend of a friend. So, you see, I use Friendster for friends! haha! I joined Friendster nung mga panahong wala pa akong smart na SIM, kaya when friends asked me to join.. I did, just so I could stay in touch with them.. without them having to spend hundreds and hundreds of pesosesoses! ;)
Now, MySpace is something else.. when a friend invited me to join MySpace, I joined for.. as they say "networking", or as I put it.. "for the sake of joining". So, OO, sa MySpace, add lang ako ng add, kahit sinong ipakto/a ka pa. hehehe. AND if I don't have the slightest idea on who the hell you are... don't expect me to answer your messages.. because I WON'T. Do not send me your screen name. And don't tell me you're looking for your soulmate and/or ask me if we can be friends because I don't care if you're looking for a green martian, your soulmate or a 3 legged chicken and no, we can't be friends. I approved your friend request.. that's more than what I can offer you. ;p Oh, and don't expect a "thanks for adding me" comment... I only give those when I'm deadpan bored.

Long story short:
People on Friendster send me messages telling me how snob, maarte at feeling kung sino daw ako.. because I won't add them while MySpace people prefer calling me maleducata because I refuse to reply to their "can we be friends?" messages.
Hah! Very Friendly people.


THE HOTTEST WINTER.

20° hot outside... We were literally sweating in class (at 9.30 in the evening).. Great winter season.. no snow... and lotsa sun. *yes, I'm being my sarcastic self again*



ANG MEDYAS MULA SA GERMANIA.

Yeah, yeah.. I know.. Matagal na tapos ang pasko.. BUT still.. ate RACKY, here's my super-duper late thank you!

ate RACKY, maraming, maraming, maraming salamat po! ;)

p.s.
tanong lang, family business ba yung nasa bote? May nabasa akong apelyido eh.. hehehe.



SB post: More South Border pictures @ the BIG APPLE!, Feb. 2 & 3 shows - POSTPONED!

Labels: , , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 2:10 AM  
5 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for On Friendster & MySpace.
meron talagang mga tao na ganun magsalita sa friendster pag d moh cla inadd... wala naman cla magagawa kung ayaw moh cla add kc dapat kilala moh ang mga magiging friends moh...

nakuu. uber friendly sila ha!
karapatdapat lang silang isnabin. nakuu.

as of my case sa friendster... na-hack! ggr. so... my account turned into a big crap!

tsktsk..

kaya...iba-blog ko nlang!

tcare!

ang taray hehehe.. ubo ubo ubo..

hello ate! ehe.. feeling close ulet ako.. ehe.. hmm. ganun po ata talaga sa friendster at myspace. ^^ ang masama pa po nian sa friendster ung iba stealer ng codes. HAY. nakakapanlumo. Y.Y belated api new year! EHE..

myspace? naalala ko doon ako unang nagbukas ng bahay ...ni-invite mo pa nga yata ako noon pero nakalimutan ko na paano pumasok heheheh! mabalikan nga baka may ibang may-ari na ;)

uy, baka sabihin ang laki naman ng paa ko ... parang kay alexanderdgreat yata, buti di nangamoy ang medyas :D

ah yon apelyido? nagkalat yan sa amin, pinaka-popular ;)