I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Picture Survey.  

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's 3.33 AM. I've been reading blogs of people I both know and don't know, on Multiply, Wordpress, Blogspot (Blogger), etc. - name it, I've been there, since midnight.

In a more desperate attempt to distract my hyperactive mind, and my breaking heart (nge!), (to no avail, by the way), I blog-napped this survey from.. I forgot the link, I copied-pasted the survey on MS Word from someone I don't know kasi.

Aaannnyywwwaaayyy, on with the game na.

RULES:
  • Answer the questions below.
  • Take each answer and type it into Google or Flickr.
  • Take a picture from the first page of results, and post it with your answers.
  1. The age you will be on your next birthday:
    [I'll be 24 years young.]



  2. A place you'd like to visit:
    [These are only few of the many.]


    Praga, Czech Republic.


    Norway.
    I want to see the aurora borealis in Norway!!!
    Take me with you, whoever you are!!!


    Alaska.
    I love the cold!!!
    I love the snow!!!
    I LOVE!!!!


    Japan.


    Morocco.
    Just because I have a friend who comes from Morocco
    and tells me it's a wonderful, lovely place.

  3. Your favorite place(s):
    [In no particular order.]


    Lago di Como, Italia.


    Laguna, Philippines.


    Milano, Italia.


    Tagaytay, Philippines.

  4. Your favorite food(s):
    [In no particular order.]


    Pizza.


    Pasta.


    I love Chocolate and Ice Cream.
    And my favourite Ice Cream flavour is Chocolate.
    So a picture of a Chocolate Ice Cream works well.
    Hehehe.

  5. Your favorite animal:
    [Dog!!! Bau Bau, Arf Arf, Woff Woff!!!]


    Pug.


    Pastore Tedesco.



    Dachshund.


    Labrador.

  6. Your favorite color:
    [Black and Blue.]



  7. The first name of your partner:
    [Need I say more pa ba? Heh.]



  8. The town in which you live:
    [The super-duper polluted Milano that I so so love!]



  9. Your nickname/screen name:
    [Din-din]



  10. Your first job:
    [Assistant preschool teacher.]



  11. A bad habit you have:
    [I'd stay up all night and sleep all day. Not really all day, 'till 10-10:30 AM only.]



  12. Your worst fear:
    [I fear too many things, but here's a few. In no particular order.]


    Being alone.


    Failure.


    Poverty.


    Roaches.

  13. Your favorite holiday:
    [If I really have to choose...]


    Christmas.


    New Year's Eve.


    Ferragosto.


  14. Your favorite hobby:
    [My top 2s. I'm not saying I'm good, but I'm passionate with both.]


    Photography.


    Writing.

  15. Where were you born?
    [Milano, Italia.]




  16. Favorite drink:
    [Iced Tea.]



  17. Your hair color:
    [I'm a proud brunette.]



  18. Your eye color:
    [Brown.]



  19. What is your relationship status?
    [Single.]



  20. Celebrity crush(es): (1) your all time and (2) recent celebrity crush.


    All-time crush: Johnny Depp.
    I've been crushing on him for the longest time,
    that if we knew each other personally,
    by this time,
    I would already have him fall in love with me.
    I mean, seriously.



    Recent, huh?
    It's hard for someone like me to have celebrity crushes,
    but since I just saw, again, The Fast and the Furious,
    I'll have to go with Vin Diesel.

    "If loyalties must be broken, if the lines must be crossed,
    do it Fast, do it Furious."
    Chos!

    Like what I always say, Bald is beautiful.

    Some girls are crazy for nerdy-looking guys (promise, I'm friends with at least 7 people who are!) while I like them looking clean.

    Gawd, I'm such a sucker for bald boys. Yes, I said, bald boys not bad boys. And yes, Johnny Depp is the only exception to the "rule". Hah!


Okei, my clock says 4.15 AM. Off to bed! I'll try and see if I can finally get some sleep.

Nighty-night ev'ryone!

Labels: ,



     


|* *| listened at 3:33 AM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Picture Survey.