I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Sinong nagdadalaga?  

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Si Maximo Oliveros.

Hehehe.

The last time I visited P.I., October 2007, I had a list of things to buy with me and this DVD was on the list, pero wala ako nakita on sale. I've been wanting to see this film ever since people (online), year 2005, started raving about it, bottom line: A must-see film.

Finally, I now have my own copy of "Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros" (The Blossoming of Maximo Oliveros).

Image968

Image969

Now, all I need are popcorns, lots of water, and a buddy to watch it with.
Let's go watch na!! =)



Natatawa lang ako...

Friend of a friend 1: So, is she bi?

Friend: No, she's tri.

Friend of a friend 2: What? You mean she goes with boys, girls... And aliens?

Friend: No, I mean she speaks English, Italian, and Filipino.


Aliens? Aliens??? Why do I feel that this guy's high on something? Aliens... Pppfffttt..

Labels: , ,



     


|* *| listened at 6:12 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Sinong nagdadalaga?