I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Globe Telecom.  

Friday, February 01, 2008

Me: Wala nga ako na-receive, sabi ko naman na kasi 'wag muna dun mag-send kasi wala ngang incoming eh, mag-one month na.

Friend: Bayaran mo kasi monthly bills mo, mahal kaya mag-text dun sa Italian na line mo!

Me: Bina-bayaran ko kaya, yun ngang bill ng December nag-doble eh, pero binayaran ko pa din, at chaka meron naman akong outgoing eh. Ang weird nga, nakaka-loko na ang Globe.

Friend: Ibig sabihin yata, gusto ka na nilang mag-out-out kaya puro outgoing ka na lang.

Ngek.

Goodnight ev'ryone. I'll now lay on my bed, turn my iPod on, and start to wonder why the hell Globe is doing this to me. I pay on time naman. Night-night.

Leche.

Labels: , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 12:50 AM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Globe Telecom.