I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

I can't think of a title. Bow.  

Monday, January 21, 2008

Today, I had lunch with a friend I haven't seen since I got back from the Philippines (which was October pa). She said I look different, happier. So, she just had to ask me the question, "How's your love life?", ppffttt.

Being the complicated person that I am, (lalo na pag may sumpong! Haha!), I said:

"Uumm, same old inexistent love life but I'm starting to be scared.. You know, there's this guy, who I think doesn't even know I exist, and I feel that I won't be scared of falling in love with him and THAT scares me. You know what I mean?"


Friend: "No."




Last Friday, I had coffee with J and her friend, and this friend told me:

"You know Din, the thing is you keep on falling but you never really fall. It's like you jumping off all those windows and never really hitting the ground. You're floating, and it doesn't feel good. One time try to hit the ground, head first, you know, head over heels. But I think you're too scared to that now. And that young girl is your problem."


Did she call me "young girl"? Ay, She's only 2 years older than I am kaya! Anyway, do you think she wants to see me dead? And to think we only talked twice.

Ngek.

Reflection:
Apparently, the fact that I don't have a love life is because I'm such a sissy and because I keep on jumping off those windows without hitting the ground (and that makes me float, so does it mean I can fly?), and that apparently is all my fault. So blame it all on me.

Labels: , , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 10:36 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for I can't think of a title. Bow.