I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

On being in love  

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Someone once told me (I don't know if he got it somewhere else or if it was actually him talking),

"If you're too scared to look stupid, too afraid to sound silly and worry too much about what people might think when you act like a fool in love, you don't deserve to be in love."


And I couldn't agree more.

Nighty-night everyone. :-)

Labels: , ,



     


|* *| listened at 9:20 PM  
1 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for On being in love
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.