I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Move first.  

Monday, January 07, 2008

While I think it's okei for a girl to do the first move, as long as it's "calm", unaggressive, and elegant (as in, a simple smile or a "Hi", eye contact, flirting, things like that), I still believe that the man (yep, I said man) should do the first big obvious (read: not hints or paramdam) move, syempre with all the respeto naman (they don't call you a man for nothing).

Unless you're Angelina Jolie (by the way, I assure you, you are not), do not treat the guy's girl friends with so much rudeness. That's just wrong. And a definite turn-off.

I'm no expert on these things, obviously, but I sure know that he didn't ask you to go out for a drink, hehehe.

Unbelievable, what some girls would say or do to get a guy's attention. Tsk.

Labels: , ,



     


|* *| listened at 10:05 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Move first.