I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

When the pain never goes away.  

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I miss him.

Papà was a widower, an orphan and had already lost a younger brother when he and Mamma met. All these happened when he was already an adult, already aware of hurt and pain, and had to be strong for people he cared about.


When my maternal Lolo died, I remember him saying, "The hurt never goes away, it will always be there and as more years will pass, the more it will hurt". I now know he's right, the hurt never goes away and the pain only gets deeper. As time pass by, we think it hurts less only because it's been there for so long that the feeling becomes familiar to us. The pain never goes away and it doesn't hurt less, we just get used to having it around and eventually learn how to live with it.

I miss Papà.

Labels: , ,



     


|* *| listened at 1:36 AM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for When the pain never goes away.