I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Façade.  

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Din! Miss you na! Miss ko na kakulitan mo! Life's so boring, empty and so QUIET without you! Wala ng taga-plano ng gimik at taga-hila ng mga sasama! Balik ka na ulit dito! Bored na kami! Sagot ko na ang kape! Hehehe.
x


I was browsing my friends list at friendster when I read one of my HS friend's shout out (mga pa-uso ng friendster! hehehe.) and it reads:
"Personalities are like clothes.
You wear them depending on who you want to meet up with"

And I totally agree. :)

Labels: ,



     


|* *| listened at 11:05 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Façade.