I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

I am back.  

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Yes, I am.

Wala lang, hehehe. I got back last week.. and well, I'm trying to catch up with school stuffs.. and still trying to catch up on life. Ngok!

Anyway, South Border has a new song and you can listen to it for free until November 7, 2007.

Simply go to: WWW.THESBSTREETTEAM.COM

The song is entitled " Wonderful " ; words and music by Jay Durias.

"Wonderful is a creation of a father longing to see his first son. It is about the anticipation of witnessing another miracle in his life. This wonderful song is dedicated to all individuals who have been away and waiting to be united with family and loved ones."

Labels: , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 12:10 PM  
2 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for I am back.
aba eh..nakabalik ka na pala dyan huh... welcome back sa blogwrold... next time bring your slr cam ok hehehe

Kuya Kneeko
Maraming salamat po. :)
Sana po kasi pinahiram mo yung iyo sa'kin nung nasira camera ko eh.. hehehe. =p