I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Easter post.  

Saturday, April 07, 2007

This school year is coming fast to an end... and yet it seems not fast enough.. I didn't have the time to blog or visit most people's blog these past few weeks but for the last 2 days I had all the time I needed to blog and blog hop... but I just didn't feel like doing it.. Suddenly, I just feel tired. I think I just have the Holiday Blues.. Whatyathink?

Anyway,
I wish you all a Happy, Memorable and a Meaningful Easter!


*yawns* I think I'm gonna go get some sleep now.. Will visit your home tomorrow. ;) *yawns*

p.s.
Will be back to the normal (whatever that is) me as soon as possible.

Labels: , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 12:15 AM  
1 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Easter post.
Frohe Ostern!

dumaan baka sakaling may egglogs dito ;) di ko mahuli si bunny eh