I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

When Harry met the horse.  

Saturday, March 24, 2007


Originally uploaded
by din278

AHHHH! hahaha!
15 mins. break at school.
Marzia brought a number of Daniel R.'s photos...
a lot bigger and raw and uummm... hahaha! ;)
than this one on the left.

anyway, I think (and I'm pretty sure) that by now... You already know that I don't really have very "normal" (acc. to him, who stupidly labels everyone) friends.. or classmates at that.

And.. I already said that this school is corrupting my innocence especially on that clenched fist in Amsterdam thing that I blogged about.


So, here's a new episode on Iskul Bukol sa Milano.

Browsing, Passing around, Drooling over Daniel's (first name basis! close? hehehe.) photos.
Patty: Shit! I'm wet!
Roby: What?
Patty: What?
Roby: Did you say you're wet?
Patty: Did I say I'm wet?
Roby: Did you?
Patty: Did I?
Roby: Well, Are you?
Patty: Umm, Am I?
Roby: So?
Patty: So?
Roby: *narrowed his eyes then raised his left eyebrow*
Patty: *shrugged*
Me: I was LMAO.

Labels: , ,



     


|* *| listened at 2:18 AM  
5 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for When Harry met the horse.
hahaha!naenjoy ako sa conversation nyo :)

happy weekend! :)

I would get wet seeing those photos too.. oh, wait! I already did.. and I already was.. hahaha!

anne

how come i have this feeling that only you 3 got what she meant when she said she was WET? ;p

anne!!!!

crude, crude, crude!
haha!

ako laging WET ... siempre ... fisch eh :P