I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

If it's not meant to be.. It's not meant to be.  

Saturday, March 24, 2007

There.. Things between my classmates me and Alessandro Manzoni turned out not so good.. I guess it was never meant to be.. No, I'm sure that I am NOT meant to study other people's life.. especially when they're already R.I.P and if my teacher expects me to learn all about him and his works within 2 weeks. So.. yun.. pasang-awa kaming lahat.. feeling ko nga naawa na sa amin yung prof ko kaya lang kami ipinasa.. hahahah!

Gosh, I'm such a whiner ;p

Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo

Labels: , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 2:27 AM  
2 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for If it's not meant to be.. It's not meant to be.
heheheh! akala ko ginawa mong noodle si Manzano este Manzanas na lang sana, ano ba basta natatawa ako dito
di ko tuloy alam sasabihin ko hahahah!

buti naman pasado kaung lahat hehe muzta na?