I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

When Reality Surpasses Fantasy...  

Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm usually cool, happy and amazed by it. I find it unique and glad to know that some things are still better in "real" life and that great things do not only happen in fairy tales. But when things like this happens... It just makes me vomit and wish that it's just a fantasy of twisted mind at work. -_-'


p.s.
I'm still waiting for summer vacation to go on full-time blog hopping... Thank you to everyone who still visits me at this blog. I still write here every now and then but if you need anything urgent you can find me at MySpace or Friendster or better yet, just send me an e-mail.


Once again, Thank you! And Happy weekend, everyone!
Always be safe. xoxo <3

Labels: , , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 7:26 PM  
4 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for When Reality Surpasses Fantasy...
ano ba yan! at sa Rome pa tsk tsk
sana lang di totoo, katakot naman
na nangyayari sa mundo!

kailan ba ang bakasyon nyo dito? wag mong sabihing sa blogsphere ka lang maggagagala heheheh

di ka uwi ng pinas? ;)

hei..dindin!!mustah nah??

mas awkei kung yung hapy endings sa fairytales happens for real nuh?

ATE RACKY
oo nga... iniimbistigahan pa nila..

june 8 ang last day sa school.. :)
baka daw sa august lilipad kami sa bayang magiliw.. libero ba ang racky airlines? :)

JOCHIE
welcome back sister adek! :)
eto okei lang nag-sasawa na medyo sa eskwela.. hehehe..

oo nga... "...and they lived happily ever after."