I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Isa pa na ChickenJoy!  

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My sister visited us yesterday, naho-homesick daw sya. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy spending time with my siblings pero grabe malapit na yata na isuka namin si Aga. Feeling ko naso-sobrahan na kame sa Aga Mulach.

We had an Aga Mulach (5) movie marathon.

First:
Forever.
I like this movie. I even loved the movie. My cousin was a big Mikee fan. And I so remember this line...
"I love you forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever... Ay Lab Yu!"


2nd: Sana Maulit Muli. (the one with Lea Salonga.)
I never knew na mababaw ang luha ni Ate.. And she's an OFW. Ay naku, I caught her crying at least 5 times.

3rd: Basta't Kasama Kita. (with Dayanara can't-remember-what-her-last-name-is.)
Ate thought Dayanara's overrated. I do too.
If my memory serves me right this is the only movie na hinde nya iniyakan.

4th: Bakit Labis Kitang Mahal (with Lea Salonga and Ariel Rivera.)
She cried. My sister, I mean.

5th: All my life.
Of course, this movie made her cry. Aga was sick and died. Kahit nga yung music video iniyakan eh. Go figure.



On her next visit she said she's bringing a koreanovela (?) - "Endless Love". Let's hope it's not nakaka-iyak.

Labels: , ,



     


|* *| listened at 4:07 AM  
3 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Isa pa na ChickenJoy!
I thoroughly enjoyed Aga move #2-4. Pero how come walang May Minamahal? For me, one of the best Pinoy romantic movies of all time, hehe..

"how come walang May Minamahal?"

Ayan lang kasi yung mga dala nya na movies eh.. Yun lang daw nahiram nya..

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.