I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

The White Stork passed by  

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Din,
I've got something to tell you.. I had a check up yesterday and the doctor said that I'm two (2) months pregnant, I really don't know what to do and how am I going to tell it to my parents, I need some comfort, it's really unexpected... And I'm scared already... Please don't let anybody know, I miss you!
x


That's the message I received this morning. My first reaction was "What?!" then "How come she's more worried on how to tell her parents that she's pregnant than how she's going to raise her child?", but of course, I did not tell her that. Honestly, I haven't told her anything yet. I don't know how to react eh, I'm not THAT surprised naman kasi, I mean, I knew they were having complete intercourse without protection (and no birth control pills thou, more than once, I did tell her to have her OB prescribe her something, so she can take them. Just to be on the safe side.) and that they weren't really that careful. It was (and never will be) an issue for me since, as most of you already know, I am pro-premarital sex and it was none of my business anyway.

Surely it was unplanned but, come on, what were they expecting? It was only a matter of time.

This may sound very, very "evil" but one more question is worrying me... Well, I thought she was not so sure if she wanted to stay with this guy anymore?

And yes, another hour has passed since I read that message, so it's been... uuummm, four (4) hours already... and I still don't know what to tell her.. I mean, what is one supposed to say? to do? This should be easy for me, by now, I should know how to react and what to say, since she's not my first friend to have an unplanned pregancy or who got his partner pregnant unexpectedly and it's probable that she won't be the last either... but I'll never get used to this kind of news. And I still don't know what to say, do and how to react.

Labels: , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 1:17 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for The White Stork passed by