I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Merry Workmas.  

Saturday, November 24, 2007

When I left the Philippines last October, Christmas-everything was all over the country. I swear, you can almost "taste" Christmas. I even saw 2-3 houses who already had their Christmas trees all perked up.

And now people I talk to are starting to blab about Christmas na din.

For the past four (4) Christmas people never had problems finding our place because our place was the only place who had lights that went on and off to the tune of Jingle bells and We wish you a Merry Christmas. As in the whole street was dark then all of a sudden there's this little place at the second floor of an old building with all those Christmas lights going crazy, that's our place.

Last night, finally, I saw another house who already had those dancing lights. Christmas is just around the corner.

I guess I should start "dressing" our house too.
(yes, I. Help, anyone?)

Labels: , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 11:18 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Merry Workmas.