I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Starting The Year Right.  

Saturday, January 05, 2008

2008 will be a great year. It'll be awesome, I tell you.

And it couldn't have started any better.

5 things that happened this holiday season (Dec. 25, 2007-Jan. 05, 2008).
  1. It snowed. The perfect way to start the year.
    Snow 4

    Snow 6

  2. Good news just keep on coming! Love is definitely in the air.
      • Allen's wedding.
      • A friend's engaged! Wedding's on Aug. 08, 2008!
      • Two friends, of which I am the #1 fan (hehehe), are officially together again.

        "Together forever and never to part." :)

  3. Last year ended and this year started with the family.
    Rev and Jaica - Tongue

    Catty and Rev


    Din and Rev


    Xmas - 1017

  4. My cousin gave birth to a baby boy!

  5. THE Blowout sale!

And, nope, no New Year's resolutions, I stopped making those 3 years ago when I turned 20. :)


Labels: , , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 3:35 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Starting The Year Right.