I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

K24/7 - Kindred, 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week  

Friday, December 14, 2007

Now, once again, say it with me, "Kindred, 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week" or simply K24/7.

K24/7

I recently (questionable, hehe) discovered a new (well, not really new) band. I've heard about them na before, since, if I'm not mistaken, they're South Border's sister band and Dylan Durias was one of them, so go figure.

I have Multiply friends who "regularly" upload videos of the band and I've seen some videos on YouTube na din but the sounds are just not that good kaya I never really listened/watched them. Yes, I'm maarte like that.

Anyway, I've been receiving emails from imeem.com, since early July yata yun, telling me that Bem invited me to join blah, blah, blah. So last week, I gave in and registered.

Actually, I don't remember how I ended up listening to them, all I know is that there's this girl and there's this boy who (for reasons I don't know) have a collection of K24/7's live performances recorded with great quality sounds, and I'm sure glad that I got to listen to them. :)

click play. :)



They're good, di ba? Of course, they are.

F.Y.I.

Members:
  • JOHANN MENDOZA - vocals
  • RYAN DAGUISO - vocals
  • PAOLO BAÑAGA - vocals, keyboard
  • TEDDY KATIGBAK - keyboard, vocals
  • 'E' - lead guitar, vocals
  • RJ MANESE - bass guitar
  • ANTHONY DIO - drums

For inquiries and bookings, you can contact:
MS. ALONA DAVID
mobile: +639193758566; +639065512646
e-mail: alonadavid67@yahoo.com

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: k247.50webs.com
Friendster Profile: profiles.friendster.com/k247band

p.s.
She probably would already know that I'd like this band since she knows that I'm a die-hard fan of BoyzIImen, haha! Sssshhhh...

Labels: , ,



     


|* *| listened at 11:45 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for K24/7 - Kindred, 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week