I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Perfectly Perfect.  

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I don't want a perfect mate because I know that I will never be a perfect mate.
What I need is a person who is perfect for me, just like how perfect I am for him.

I don't want someone who'll make me laugh,
I need someone who'll laugh with me.

I don't want someone who'll say he's okei with me being cheesy,
I need someone who'll be cheesy with me.
And won't mind that I insist on writing "okei" and not "okay".

I don't want someone who'll tell me to stop crying,
I need someone who'll let me cry, wipe my tears, and hold me close.

I don't want someone who'll only watch the sun shine with me,
I need someone whose smile will make my day shine.

I need someone who'll spend the rest of his life with me,
and someone who I'll spend the rest of my life with.

I need someone who'll respect my beliefs,
I don't want someone who'll give up on his beliefs for me.

I don't want someone who'll appreciate my plans,
I need someone who'll make plans with me.

I need someone who won't mind me bugging him in the middle of the night to tell him how much I miss and love him and someone who'll do the same with me even if he knows that I'll probably hate him for waking me in the middle of the night.

I need someone who'll need me as much as I need him.

I need someone with whom I can be vulnerable with, someone I'd love to spend the rest of my life with.

I need someone with whom I can fall deeply in love with.
I need someone who I'll love more each day.

(Here and now,) I need someone who'll watch the sun set with me.
Game?



I'm telling you, all these weddings, engagements, pamamanhikan, new boyfriends, sweeter the second time around chuva, people "pushing", and new born babies are bringing out all the melodramatic-ness in me. I'm not so sure if I should be depressed and feel sorry for myself, or hate them, or just be happy. Either way, I'm just laughing it off.

Hehehe!

I need to focus on something else.

Labels: , , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 1:06 AM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Perfectly Perfect.