I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

Razel.  

Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Zhel!

Razel

Wishing you all the best things in life!
I'll see you soon, again! Love you!
Hugs and kisses to you and baby Ethan! =)


xxoo <3,
Dindin

Labels: ,



     


|* *| listened at 10:30 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for Razel.