I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

What the ... ?  

Friday, January 25, 2008

Uy, I'm home early! Actually I did not go to school, may sciopero (strike) daw eh. Ayun. Wala lang.

For almost a week now, I've been exchanging Friendster messages with a schoolmate back when I was in grade school. We're not really friends, I don't even remember his last name, and the last time I saw him was 1996.

I'm trying to be as friendly as I can, because we were schoolmates, and because he remembers my full name and my cousin's full name. After the "Hi, Hello, What have you been up to?", eto na:

**** wrote:
d2 sa q,c n me nkatira... wla n kze since pag k grad ko sa liceo diretso n agad ako d2 kya wla n me masyado kilala.. ikaw my work k n b dyn??? muzta love lyf???? my bf, asawa ano???

Dindin wrote:
Ah, ok. Nope, I'm graduating this year (hopefully!) and sometimes I baby-sit.. No bf, no husband and no love life. Haha. It's inexistent. Hahaha!

**** wrote:
lol maniwala me sau.. ikaw pa hahahahahah

Dindin wrote:
Yun nga eh, ako pa, hahaha!

**** wrote:
hnd ako naniniwla sau kze gus2 nila dyn sa italy pinay n 2lad mo hehehehe
[Okei, what the f**k is he trying to insinuate here? Nga pala, di wag kang maniwala kung ayaw mo, Leche!]

Dindin wrote:
"kze gus2 nila dyn sa italy pinay n 2lad mo"

Meaning???


**** wrote:
kagaya mo... i mean type nila 2lad u n asia lalo n pinay heheheheheh
[And this is the part where I start to get VERY irritated! I mean, what the hell?]

Dindin wrote:
You probably have Americans in mind, and mistaking them for Italians.. Oh well, whatever..
[I wanted to say, "You probably have Travis Kraft in mind", and since he's American (correct me, if I'm wrong.), I said American instead, because I'm not sure if he's familiar with Travis Kraft and I didn't want to explain who he is na.]

**** wrote:
hahahah ganon b hnd nman noh... heheheheh



What the hell? Why is he still laughing?
Am I the only one who's irritated with this? Am I being my-too-sensitive-self here?

I probably just need some sleep.

Or maybe not. Gggrrrr...

Labels: , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 9:12 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for What the ... ?