I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

A quotable quote.  

Friday, February 22, 2008

There are times when you can't express and/or say how you feel, but still, you feel the need to let it out. So you "borrow" and use someone else's words (and yes, sometimes, you even change and replace some of the words here and there).

"I am falling in love with someone I do not know, whose smile I haven’t seen (up-close), whose eyes I haven’t stared at, whose touch I haven’t felt.

I am falling in love with someone I haven’t met;

but I am not afraid, for I know in that perfect time, that destined place, when we're both ready, we'll be facing each other and he will love and need me as much as I do him."


And that's an order, hahaha! Joke lang.

Hay, naku.. Mushiness alert!

Labels: , , ,



     


|* *| listened at 9:15 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for A quotable quote.