I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

I Cried Myself To Sleep.  

Monday, February 25, 2008

I went to bed at around 3 in the morning, nothing new, except that this time, I couldn't keep my eyes closed for more than 5 minutes. After 20-25 minutes of turning in bed and fighting with the pillows, I decided to turn off my iPod and on the television. Nothing watchable and still no CNN.

After another 5 minutes of nothingness: I got out of bed, turned off the television, drank a glass of milk and took my laptop with me back to bed. I'm still a little bobo with the new laptop, because I'm still not used to it. I was reading guidelines as if I understood a single word of what I was reading. My eyes suddenly felt tired. Computer clock read 6:37 AM. I folded my laptop's lid, I really needed to sleep na. Pero wala pa din.

Then, there it was. I was crying like a 5-year-old kid who's having separation anxiety on his first day at school. And all I could think was, please, not again, not after it took me a whole year to finally snap out of it. Please, no.

I couldn't stop myself from crying. I miss Papà so much, only this time I'm missing him more than the usual.

And, it's breaking my heart... still.

Labels: , ,



     


|* *| listened at 12:13 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for I Cried Myself To Sleep.