I blog.

Do yourself (and me) a favour, go get FireFox. :)

Moniker: Dindin
Location: Milan, Italy
Religion: Roman Catholic
Star Sign: Libra

``blogger profile`` | ``more of me``



I twitt-er.




Keep The (Music) Magic Playing!



Boyz II men - Amazed. [Lonestar cover]



    



Contacts & Links





Chikahan Blues







Who Said What?

Get Recent Comments Widget





What's Good To Read?








Links




STAT COUNTER:





Credits

Enter your Email to stay updated:


Preview | by FeedBlitz


Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

The Five Love Languages. [Quiz]  

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

From Tee.

The Five Love Languages.


Information

Unhappiness in relationships, according to Dr. Gary Chapman, is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. Sometimes we don't understand our partner's requirements, or even our own. We all have a "love tank" that needs to be filled in order for us to express love to others, but there are different means by which our tank can be filled, and there are different ways that we can express love to others.



Here's Mine:
My primary love language is probably Physical Touch,
with a secondary love language being Quality Time.

Complete set of results

Physical Touch:
11
Quality Time:
6
Words of Affirmation:
6
Acts of Service:
4
Receiving Gifts:
3


I knew it! Sabi ko na nga ba eh, tama yung mga reasons ko on why a long distance (romantic) relationship may not work for me. Chos! =P

Now, I'm curious. What's your love language?





     


|* *| listened at 7:36 PM  
0 whisphered |

[ back home ]  
[ whispher to me ]  

Whispers for The Five Love Languages. [Quiz]